Pork Tenderloin & Blue Cheese Biscuits
These Pork Tenderloin and Blue Cheese Biscuits are a fall family favorite! This hearty meal will be a staple for you and your family this holiday season, I guarantee! My son-in-law’s birthday was last week and the meal he picked as his fave….was THIS one! Grab your ingredients and let’s get started!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Tenderloin (Pork) Ingredients:
- 1 Pork Tenderloin, 1-2 pounds
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 spring rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups self-rising flower
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 oz. blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
I love to make homemade mashed potatoes but when I’m in a pinch or have too many other items to cook….these are SUCH a close second. Warm them up and plop them in a dish of your own, and no one knows the difference… not that I lie… I just don’t offer up the info unless it comes up!
Pork Tenderloin Instructions
- In a food processor (or with a fine chopper) combine garlic and rosemary and pulse until finely chopped.
- Rub pork loin with garlic mixture and salt and pepper.
- Set in a large bowl, and cover with Worcestershire, balsamic, and oil.
- Let pork marinate (if can) for 1-2 hours in fridge, pull out 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400, put pork in the oven, and bake until 140 degrees internal temp.
- Let rest 10-15 min. and serve with sauce and Blue Cheese Biscuits.
These are my ride-or-die bowls! The neutral tones and the stackable convenience are perfect for your kitchen! These bowls are made out of bamboo and come all different sizes to fit all your different recipes. For this recipe, we will grab the second to largest bowl, and get to work!
Blue Cheese Biscuits
- Oven 425 degrees
- Mix all together, form biscuits with your hands and place on cookie sheet
- Bake approx. 15-18 min till golden.
When I tell you… this recipe will steal your family’s or guests’ hearts… I mean it! From the juicy, tender meat to the flaky, flavorful biscuits, everyone will leave with both their hearts and stomachs full! Slice them open, and place the sauce (dijon mustard & sour cream mix) on both sides, then place a slice of the pork……YUM! Great for left overs as well. Just be sure to store these biscuits in the refrigerator since they have blue cheese. (pssst. even if your family doesn’t love blue cheese, they will love these biscuits…it’s not a strong taste)
Goodies from the ‘Gram…